JOHN F. TAYLOR, Ph.D.
PRESENTS SEMINARS AROUND THE COUNTRY ON VARIOUS TOPICS
Regarded as an innovator in the field of ADD, John F. Taylor, Ph.D. is a family psychologist and father of eight children, three of whom have ADD. His practice has focused for over thirty years on children and adolescents with ADD/ADHD. He authored one of the first books devoted to ADD/ADHD family relationship issues (THE HYPERACTIVE CHILD AND THE FAMILY).
A prolific developer of techniques and resources for ADD/ADHD as well as a captivating speaker, he has often been featured at conferences and on nationally broadcast talk shows. He has authored numerous books and parent educational materials as well as many articles in professional journals, including the "Sharpening Your Counseling Skills" column in the journal PRACTICAL IDEAS FOR COUNSELORS. A consultant and item writer for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-3), he is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE WEST, WHO'S WHO AMONG HUMAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS and THE INTERNATIONAL WHO'S WHO OF PROFESSIONALS.
Among Dr. Taylor's over 200 creative articles, audio and video
productions and books are:
- The Hyperactive Child and the Family
- A.D.D. School Success Tool Kit Video
- Answers to A.D.D. Audio CD series
- The Attention Deficit Hyperactive Student at School
- Anger Control Training For Children and Teens
- Person to Person: Awareness Techniques
- Social Skills Solutions Video
- Why Can't I Eat That?
- Diagnostic Interviewing of the Misbehaving Child
- Intimate Encounter
- Understanding Misbehavior
- Motivating the Uncooperative Student
- Family Power Booklet Series
- Counselor Survival Guide Series
- From Defiance to Cooperation